Exchange Defender filters your email for spam and viruses before it delivers the message to your Inbox. However, if you use Outlook on your PC, Outlook automatically performs another spam filter check on all your messages. By default, the Outlook filtering action is set to Low to minimize labelling a message as spam when it is not. However, mistakes are made and good messages can end up in your Junk folder. We recommend all Exchange Defender clients disable the Outlook spam filter.
Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Choose Actions/Junk E-mail/Junk E-mail Options from the Outlook menu.
- Change the options to No Automatic Filtering.
- Click OK.
Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Open Outlook 2007.
- Select: Tools from the file menu at the top of the window.
- Select: Options from the tools menu.
- Under the options window, Press the: Junk E-mail button at the top of the window.
- Under the Junk E-mail Options window: Select the: No Automatic Filtering. option at the top of the list.
- Press the: Apply button in the bottom right corner.
- From this point, press the: OK button till you are back at your Outlook window.
Microsoft Outlook 2010
- In the Home Tab, select Junk.
- Select Junk Email Options….
- Select No Automatic Filtering
- Click OK to save your settings.
Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this weblog ahead of but right after searching via many of the article I recognized it is new to me. Anyways, I’m surely pleased I discovered it and I’ll be book-marking and checking again often!
Everything is quite open and quite clear explanation of concerns. was truly info. Your site is really useful. Many thanks for sharing.